This week was a total bust. I did not work out once.
However, IF plans and good intentions count, I had a fabulous week. Here was my week in terms of what I had planned in my head. Forget, for a moment, what actually happened.
- Gym on Sunday for laps in the pool, weights and resistance, and sauna
- 15-mile cycle on Monday evening
- Interval training on the treadmill on Tuesday
- Yoga on Wednesday
- Gym on Thursday for weights and resistance
- Long slow run outside on Friday
- Rest on Saturday
Once Life took the driver’s position, each day found a way of slipping away in favor of meeting deadlines…for work and for school.
Must do better this week.
© 2010-2012 Kimberly Bluth or Kimberly Yoss. All rights reserved. No part of this online publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior approval from Kimberly Yoss (Bluth).